Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, March 12, 2010

Blessed by...

Today I have been blessed by one of our students! I won't put her name on here because I don't know if she would want me to. But this girl is just a little ray of sunshine! She seems to always be positive and always smiling. So for this post, we'll just call her Sunshine. :)

I was on the phone this morning with a parent when I saw Sunshine walking around in the offices, but I didn't pay much attention. But then she came into our office with roses and cards for us! Little Miss Sunshine had brought roses and cards for all of us!

Wow!! And she had written in the card. And not just like "Have a nice day. Love, Sunshine" She actually took the time to write how she thanks God for me. How I am a bright, beautifully made woman of God. And that she hopes she brightened my day just a little. Just a little?! Sunshine just blessed my socks off! What a precious girl. Thank you, Lord, for wonderful, encouraging people like Sunshine! Help me to show your love through encouragement like Sunshine has done!


No comments:

Post a Comment