Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Happy Mothers' Day!!

Adorable Mothers' Day balloon and beautiful flowers!!


I love Bath & Body Works for Mothers' Day!


I LOVE THEM!!!


My precious Drue

I had a wonderful day! We started out at church for a wonderful service. Then we went to lunch with my parents and my brother's family...so much fun!! :) I am so blessed! And so thankful for my family! I am so happy to be the mother of such a wonderful, loving, caring little girl. She makes me so happy! :) Happy Mothers' Day to all of you Moms out there!!!

2 comments:

  1. love your hair. loved your dress. and i saw those killer "runner" legs in heels too! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures!!! Looks like you got some good gifts too. =) Good job Justin and Drue!

    ReplyDelete